Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Last Post




Well kind of! At least I won’t be uploading anymore posts to this site. From now on, I will be blogging from my website at www.kimkimber.co.uk and I hope that some of you will join me there.

For those of you who are wondering, yes, I am still writing – slowly and often painfully when it comes to my novel, but I am getting there. More recently, I have been working with Westcliff-on-Sea WI (WoSWI) Writing Group in putting together an anthology of stories, poems, flash fiction and other works. The book even contains one or two short stories penned by my good self.

The group members have all worked extremely hard in putting the anthology together and all of the proceeds are going to charity, so I hope that many of you will purchase a copy and support a worthy cause. It is available from Amazon in print and Kindle versions.

That only leaves me to say, thanks for reading my blog and see you all at my new home shortly.

Kim x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary.
    I spend so much time helping others to fulfill their dream of publication that I often neglect my own writing. Happily, I enjoy this role but would still like to get my own novel in print one day.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete